Law Governing the Terms
Use of this Website and these Terms shall be subject only to the laws of England and Wales which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use.
The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with this Website and its use and these Terms.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and 1080 Virtual Media Consulting Ltd. relating to the subject of cookies on this website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which a website might place on to a website user’s computer hard drive. The website would use this text file to store a small bit of information which will make the user’s experience of the website better if it were still available the next time the user visits that site. Only the webserver that sets the cookie can read it again and the file itself is given an expiry date so that they will automatically be deleted at the specified time in the future. A cookie is not software or a program and hence cannot “run” on your computer. Cookies are not a way by which viruses or spyware spread.
We use two main cookies on this site:
1. Each time we create a cookie we give it a number and this number is stored in the cookie, if the visitor subsequently logs in or registers on the website this number is stored against your customer record. We do this so that the next time you come to the site we can log you in again.
Any other cookies?
Yes. We use Google Analytics to record the number of visits people make to our website and other associated statistics, this data helps us to build a better website for our customers. The data stored in Google Analytics is entirely anonymous.
We also use third party cookies set by any webpages managed by ClickFunnels.
Click below to find out more about cookies used by ClickFunnels.
To provide you with an easy purchase and payment facility we use a WooCommerce and Stripe plugin/extension. This plugin/extension sets the following cookies:
- _stripe_mid – Learn more https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- _stripe_sid – Learn more https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
Can I use this website with cookies turned off?
Not really, you will be able to browse through our products and other content but if you wish to access your account then we will need to use a cookie.
To help better inform you about settings related to cookies please visit the link for your browser below. If you do not find your browser listed, a quick online search should guide you through changing your cookie setting if you want to do this.
If you would like to not be tracked by Google Analytics on any website, visit:
How can I control my cookies?
To understand how to get better control of cookies on your system we suggest you go to www.AboutCookies.Org they have lots of up-to-date information about how to manage cookies in the latest internet browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome.
• The Internet Advertising Bureau Website Your Online Choices allows you to install opt-out cookies across different advertising networks.
• Google has developed a browser add-on to allow users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites which use this popular analytics product.
• Some technologies such as Mozilla’s Do Not Track allow you to tell websites not to track you.
• Other technologies allow you to import a list of websites you want to block.
Copyright 2021 – 1080 Virtual Media Consulting Ltd.- All Rights Reserved